Phone: 01751 475777
Post: Ryedale Festival Box Office, Memorial Hall, Potter Hill, Pickering, YO18 8AA
Tickets for many Ryedale Festival events will be available online. This will be indicated on the event page. Please note that membership discounts cannot be used online, and online booking is not available during the priority booking period.
PRIORITY BOOKING DATES (Priority Booking by post only)
To be announced
Priority Booking Terms
During the priority booking periods, Gold, Silver and Friend Members may purchase up to two tickets per event; Gold members receive a 20% discount, and Silver members a 10% discount, on one ticket per event. There are no discounts for Friends. When booking extra tickets please note these will not be handled until the priority booking periods are complete and only if space allows. If ordering for more than one member please include all names on the form.
Some of our venues have limited access for wheelchair users and those with restricted mobility. If you have any special requirements, including Blue Badge parking, please inform the Box Office when ordering tickets, or use the Accessibility Requirements section on the Booking Form. Please note there are some venues where Ryedale Festival does not handle the parking.
The Festival cannot accept returns at less than one week’s notice prior to the Festival. The final date for refunds will be Friday 8th July. Before this date, a refund will be paid (less a 10% handling charge) for any ticket returned and subsequently resold.
General Booking Terms asnd Conditions
• Please note that a £2.00 handling charge applies to all bookings.
• Credit/Debit card bookings cannot be accepted by email.
• Cheques should be payable to ‘Ryedale Festival’.
• If acknowledgement is required of your postal booking please include a SAE
• Tickets can be applied for by post before the Box Office opens, and will be dealt with in order of receipt when general booking begins.
• Please be sure to mark name, address and postcode clearly on all correspondence.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Festival reserves the right to change artists, programmes and venues without prior
notice. Please note especially that all actors appearing in the Festival are subject to availability.
• Please note that many Festival venues are not designed as concert halls and some seats may have a restricted view.
• Timings of concerts have been scheduled to ensure that audience members can attend both the evening concert and the
subsequent late night concert comfortably where applicable.
• Doors open approximately 30 minutes before advertised performance times